Hunter's Home Improvement - No job is too small!
RSS

Recent Posts

Extra jobs
Wall damage repaired
Damaged or Broken Marble??
Happy New Year!
Licensing, bonding and insurance

Categories

Custom book shelves
Kitchen renovation
NYC Handyman
powered by

My Blog

Extra jobs

I am finding more and more that when I go to a customer's home for a specific project I hear, "hey, since you're here, can you help me with ..."  I truly enjoy helping people, and helping around the house with little things that have irked people, but they thought were too small to bother with, really makes me happy.  I went to a house the other day to fix a broken window.  Once I got there, I was asked to look at some cabinets where the laminate was peeling off, a ceiling that was peeling a bit, a rotten window sill, and a few other minor items.  I was able to clear up this list in very little time and my customer was thrilled to get all those little issues cleaned up.  Days like that make me feel great!

18 Comments to Extra jobs:

Comments RSS
montre swiss military on Friday, December 26, 2014 7:48 PM
I was just searching for this information for some time. After six hours of continuous Googleing, at last I got it in your web site. I wonder what is the lack of Google strategy that do not rank this type of informative web sites in top of the list. Normally the top websites are full of garbage.

Quinlan Mcmahon on Friday, October 19, 2018 6:19 AM
Regular job.

best essays online on Wednesday, January 9, 2019 3:11 AM
It's good to read that. I am glad you like your job. It's important.

Anonymous on Saturday, May 18, 2019 4:36 AM

http://cbseresults2016.net on Friday, November 8, 2019 2:39 AM
Epoxy floors surface areas in presented photos without delay and were accessible to start the work after i am vital. Epoxy flooring was very expert pictures given at the site http://cbseresults2016.net. I would suggest his business to the person searching for premium quality aid an effective expense.

view publisher site on Wednesday, November 20, 2019 2:19 AM
I was getting bore since morning but as soon as I got this link & reached at this blog, I turned into fresh and also joyful too.

how to be awesome in war robots on Wednesday, December 11, 2019 7:05 AM
Two daily tasks must be performed. Both tasks deserve to earn gold if done correctly.

Florida Driving School on Friday, January 31, 2020 6:40 AM
Stunning site! Do you have any accommodating clues for trying essayists? I’m wanting to begin my own site soon yet I’m somewhat lost on everything. Would you prompt beginning with a free stage like Wordpress or go for a paid alternative? There are such a large number of alternatives out there that I’m totally overpowered .. Any thoughts? Welcome it!

Wowza strea on Monday, February 3, 2020 3:36 AM
There are topics provided Wowza streaming engineon the page that make the site really special. The well-created topics are the major advantage of the page. The good collection of all such ideas is creating the page special than any other page too.

Useless Websites on Wednesday, February 5, 2020 10:11 PM
Extra jobs Useless Websites

assignment expert on Tuesday, February 11, 2020 6:59 AM
Thankful such an awesome sum for sharing this glorious information! I am envisioning see more posts by you. I like visiting you site since I always come across interesting articles like this one. Great Job, I greatly appreciate that. Do keep sharing!

23 is back on Tuesday, March 17, 2020 4:12 AM
23 is back https://23is-back.com/ 23 is back

essay-professors.com testimonials on Thursday, March 26, 2020 8:06 AM
I want to say a big thanks for your valuable work. No doubt you are real professionals. I will definitely use your help and recommend it to all my friends.

small tattoos on Tuesday, March 31, 2020 1:51 AM
small tattoos https://inksmalltattoos.com/ small tattoos

Nike Shoes on Wednesday, April 29, 2020 9:24 AM
Adidas Yeezy
Pandora Soldes 2020
Yeezy Shoes
Yeezy Mafia

Paul on Saturday, May 2, 2020 12:50 PM

Paul on Saturday, May 2, 2020 12:56 PM
We offer to Get Paid To Do Homework Online which help to build confidence in a student's life. Therefore, we will never let you down in any turn. Always available to support you and resolve the academic issues.

pocket watch on Sunday, July 12, 2020 11:03 AM