Hunter's Home Improvement - No job is too small!
RSS

Recent Posts

Extra jobs
Wall damage repaired
Damaged or Broken Marble??
Happy New Year!
Licensing, bonding and insurance

Categories

Custom book shelves
Kitchen renovation
NYC Handyman
powered by

My Blog

Licensing, bonding and insurance

I was asked the other day about licensing, bonding and insurance.  Some buildings have very strict rules as to who can do work in certain buildings.  Let me assure you, I am a licensed contractor in New York City as a NYC Home Improvement Contractor, license number: 1471132 and I am bonded and separately insured for over 1 million dollars.  I know it’s upsetting and confusing with all the post Sandy contractors and people posing as contractors trying to get your business, but, I wanted everyone to know that we are your safe and reliable licensed, bonded and insured NYC Home Improvement Contractor and NYC Handyman.

11 Comments to Licensing, bonding and insurance:

Comments RSS
Edmonton Debt Consultant on Thursday, April 3, 2014 3:30 AM
Great!! You are providing really sound good insurance service and I will contact you in future if will feel to need. Thanks
Reply to comment

MCX HNI Tips on Tuesday, March 21, 2017 2:57 AM
Very informative post you article related to insurance
Reply to comment

Stock Option Premium Tips on Wednesday, March 22, 2017 2:53 AM
I like the way you tied all the details about insurance
Reply to comment

Free Energy Tips on Saturday, March 25, 2017 7:04 AM
A mutual fund is a pool of money from numerous investors who wish to save or make money just like you
Reply to comment

Anonymous on Tuesday, April 9, 2019 5:29 AM
You have done a brilliant job making sure that people understand where you are coming from. And let me tell you, I get it. Please post more updates to cure. cervical dystonia cure
Reply to comment

help with assignment writing on Monday, February 10, 2020 8:07 AM
I think, finding a licensed contractor in New York is quite easier than finding in other cities. Hunter Glass, thank you so much for putting details in this blog about a silenced contractor.
Reply to comment

Samish on Friday, May 1, 2020 10:09 AM
We are offering a great range of jackets either it is leather jackets or tv series jackets.. Don't be tense that how will you going to buy that as we are offering it on our own online store.. You cant also select Genuine Leather Jacket Mens from our store.
Reply to comment

VidWonders on Saturday, May 2, 2020 3:05 AM
Vid Wonder offer outstanding scripts that would not just be thrilling, but also informative just like any creative and worth considering animated videos for business should be like. This would be a unique experience since you will be able to narrate your stories and messages with the help of scripts and voice over produced by our worthy team members. We also provide Animated Videos For Business.
Reply to comment

web developers uae on Saturday, May 30, 2020 3:54 AM
Our custom website design services make sure that your business grows at an high rate. At Budget Web, we are determined to provide you with a website that generates traffic and suits your business as well.
Reply to comment

formal wear on Saturday, May 30, 2020 3:59 AM
Just look any web supply and now complete your kitchen room you could find the particular shot glasses, customized shot glasses, Online shot glasses, and personalized shot glasses So hurry up get advantage nowadays
Reply to comment

paul on Monday, July 13, 2020 8:28 AM
cyber security Defending our wide range of customers from the latest advanced cyber threats is one of the many tasks that we ace at performing.
Reply to comment